As a professional party planner, host, refreshment or venue provider you know that the fridge space on the premises is often inadequate to the demand of a gathering. From a small group through to a party for hundreds, a wedding or christening to a birthday or retirement party, your guests will expect you, and your venue, to enhance their celebration.
You’ll appreciate that the heat has a negative impact on many food and drink items’ quality as time passes.
- Must canapes limp their way to your clients?
- Should salad items flail in the bowl and look barely appetising?
- Does the wine mimic gluhwein in the heat of a summer’s day?
- Why would any guest relish eating a curling sandwich?
- Who would want a creamy dip that seems to be separating?
Exceptional service delivery in catering starts with effective walk-in chiller hire.
Hire can last for as long as necessary so if you require a couple of preparation days for one event or weeks of chiller hire it is a sensible and cost effective measure. It also means that you are following legislation.
Chiller hire units are hygienic, large enough to be worked in and can be powered via mains or generator so they can be positioned adjacent to a kitchen without impacting on the ergonomics of the kitchen itself.
Using walk-in chillers for wine storage is a wholly viable option. You won’t have to make numerous treks to and from the kitchen or bar which leaves you free to attend to other duties or enjoy the event.
- Walk-in chillers are delivered to the premises.
- Different sizes are available. e.g. 1.8m or 3m.
- They have a professional appearance.
- Chillers are often built on site – No planning permission is required.
- Set up prior to handover.
- These units are immovable once in operation.
- Walk-in chillers are insured but the insurance doesn’t cover the stock.
- Expect top hygiene levels.
- Fully maintained and legislation compliant facilities.
- Firms dismantle and remove chiller hire units at the end of the hire period.
- Hire periods can be extended extremely easily.
Domestic parties/professional caterers
You don’t have to run a professional large kitchen to enjoy walk-in chiller facilities at your event.
Domestic parties demand additional refrigeration space and there is every likelihood that your domestic appliance or one on a small van won’t take even a quarter of the stock that you’d need to store in it.
The thrifty client may think. as a novice, that positioning food and drink in a cool garage or behind a wall in the shade will be adequate. As a professional caterer, you know it’s illegal to do this.
The simple and convenient solution for domestic and commercial entertaining is to take walk-in chiller hire so that food can be bought, prepared, stored and served at its best quality.
Excellent firms including Icecool Trailers in Berkshire that cover the Thames Valley, the Midlands, South Wales, the Home Counties and London should be contacted for you to access party peace of mind.